Hi class! Today you will be sharing with me your second post for me to grade.
Just some reminders:
- Every Friday, we will meet in lab 300 so you have class time to post your work as well as read and comment on your peers’ blogs (class goal is three a week).
- You should be posting about once a week, on average. You get 10 points for every post you make (you need 12 total).
- Keep in mind that five of your posts will be graded by me; I will be assessing whether or not you are achieving your writing goals.
Today, you need to decide what post you want me to grade. Here’s how you submit:
- You should copy and paste the link to the post (not your blog) in the comments section of this post.
- In addition, indicate in your comment what goals I am assessing you on (minimum of two of them).
You’ll know I’ve graded it once I post a comment directly on the post. I will never post the grade you received on your blog. I will create a Google Doc (containing my comments and your grade) and share it with you.
You must share a link to a post for me to grade by tomorrow night, March 14th. This second graded post will be worth 50 points.
I look forward to reading your work! 🙂