Hi folks! You have lots of options today. Here they are:
- NaPoWriMo: National Poetry Writing Month. Join me as I take on the challenge of writing and posting 30 poems in 30 days. Click here to submit your blog and earn a prize for completing this lofty goal! The challenge begins TODAY.
- Inspired by an Image: post a link in Tuesday’s post comments to your unique interpretation of this week’s image.
- Creative Communications Poetry Contest: submit a poem to this contest (very easy to do) and your work may be published in a collection of poems. Deadline: April 16th. I would LOVE to see everyone submit.
- 30 Ways to Celebrate National Poetry Month: read this list for ideas you might want to try out over break!
- Poetry Games: learn how to write a number of types of poems.
- Make someone’s day: read and comment on each other’s work!
Have a fantastic break, everyone!