WN #39: Title Poem
Pay homage to your favorite books, movies, or poems by writing a title poem. Feel free to combine favorite titles to create unique poetry.
Take ten minutes.
Today, I want you to try (alone or with a partner) your hand at writing an Abecedarian poem. These poems use the alphabet to start every line. Here’s one I wrote.
If you’re not sure what to write about, I recommend an Abecedarian advice poem. The Enlightened Narrator over at Short Story Utopia gave me the idea!
Reminders for Thursday:
- don’t forget to carry a poem in your pocket (and share it with others!)
- bring a poem you’re willing to share with the class tomorrow
- decide if you’re willing to be videotaped discussing and reading your poem tomorrow
- bring food, drink, or supplies if you signed up to do so
- finish the NaPoWriMo challenge (tomorrow is the last day and you will be awarded your prize!)