DP #37: Lists
Read pages 69-70 in your workbooks about lists. Pick one list from page 70 to write as your daily prompt.
Take ten minutes.
Time to review our class word counts and award some more winners for the second challenge: reaching 50% and the third challenge: reaching 75%!
Here’s a refresher on what you should complete for points:
- Conflict Handout (pgs. 16-18)
- Plot Description (pg. 26)
- Plot Rollercoaster (pg. 28)
- Four ways to begin your novel (pgs. 50-52)
- Setting that enhances a character (pgs. 31-33)
- Setting that enhances mood in a particular scene (pgs. 36-37)
- Dialogue (pg. 41)
- Subplot (pg. 54)
You have the hour to keep working on these activities and keep writing your novel. Remember that the next three days in class we will meet in the lab so you can type, type, type away!