Daily Prompt #53: Your Favorite Memory
Think about your favorite memory from this school year and write it down.
Take five minutes.
Hi folks! Today, you are going to give each other feedback on your balloon contest stories. To start, complete the following:
- Write your name at the top
- Add a title (if you don’t already have one)
- Add the total word count at the top
- Grab a stack of post-it notes
Now, we’re going to sit in a circle and pass our stories around for about twenty minutes. When you get the story, do the following:
- Read it thoughtfully.
- Take a sticky note and write:
- Your name
- Your favorite part about the piece
- One suggestion for improvement
- A question the story raises for you
- Stick the sticky note on the back of the story and pass it to the left.
- Repeat the process with the next story you get.
The last twenty minutes are your chance to read the post-it notes and make edits and revisions, as necessary.
Be prepared to post your final version of the story on your blog tomorrow and on the contest application form (use Mrs_Keskes as the YWP Username).